Need bigger smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sqeejo

Original poster
Dec 1, 2016
Lubbock, Tx
What is everyones recommendations on a offset smoker or vertical (wood burning) that will hold at least 4 briskets or 2-3 whole turkeys at the same time. I am on a Chargrill Hondo classic from Academy right now and it has approx 750sq in cook space, but it gets really hot by the firebox.. I am looking for one that has tuning plates to help prevent that.

Anyone have any advice? I am looking to stay around $1000 max budget.

My recommendation would be for you to contact Craig Bell at Bell fab. He is great to work with and will listen to your needs and wants. His work is great and his material is first class. He offers good quality, reasonable build time and a very reasonable pricing.

Contact Craig at: [email protected]

Good luck, Joe

My recommendation would be for you to contact Craig Bell at Bell fab. He is great to work with and will listen to your needs and wants. His work is great and his material is first class. He offers good quality, reasonable build time and a very reasonable pricing.

Contact Craig at: [email protected]

Good luck, Joe
Do you know were he is based out of? I am in West Texas. I am sure those things cost a fortune to ship

Craig is in. Owasso, OK, just north of OKC. He shipped mine to SC and it was a little over $200. Check out his pricing. I think you will find out that it will all work in the end.

Craig is in. Owasso, OK, just north of OKC. He shipped mine to SC and it was a little over $200. Check out his pricing. I think you will find out that it will all work in the end.
thank you sir. i will contact him shortly

Also, Craig is one of the best kept secrets in the BBQ world. That's basically a product of word of mouth vs. lots of advertising bucks$$$

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky