N. Fl Gathering V

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hi all it's been awhile. Wish I could make it, came very close this year... We are going to me in NC in April but a week or two too late.

Enjoy it.

I got mine started
laugh1.gif
Jerry, I think we need to give you an award for the one with the shortest drive
biggrin.gif

Brian might get the award for the longest trip.. anyone coming from a place further away than California?

Time to check the tires and bearings on the camper. (WHISPERING) "The wife said she wasnt

going so it looks like I'll be having a good time"
sausage.gif
banana_smiley.gif
eek.gif

Anybody that's coming that doesn't have the directions please send me a PM and I'll get them to you. As has been said many times in this thread all members are more than welcome to attend

The count down is on!!!!!!!!! Been Looking forward to this all year.
Me too still lots of stuff to get done around here but I'm working on it

I need to get an idea of how many people are going to be here on Thursday so we can figure out something for dinner. So if you figure on coming in on Thursday please post it here or PM me

Hey piney, Can you tell me what grocery stores are available near the campgrounds so I can plan on what I am bringing and what I am going to get there.....

We have a Walmart supercenter and a Winn Dixie fairly close and a couple other non chainstore ones too

It's getting closer but there's still time for people to make plans to attend. We have lots of members from Fl that we haven't met yet but it's really not a bad drive from parts of GA, AL, MS, LA so ya'll come on and join us

Just came back from Northern Florida Friday.  Was there for 11 days and only had BBQ once((

Sorry I can't make it back down there to the  flat, straight roads & Garage sales again.

JD

Jerry,

We will probably stop by Thursday after we check into our room and get things squared away.. my plane lands at around 4 PM

Sounds good Jeff we should have a good crowd here Thursday. I'll get you some directions in the next few days

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky