N. Fl Gathering V

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
 Piney let me know what to bring.If you want I can bring the butts. Planning on bring my smoker unless you tell me we don't need it. As of right now the schedule at work looks good and I have vacation scheduled. Bob,Al looking forward to the mudbugs and a cold beer or two(o.k. maybe more
icon_lol.gif
}

I plan to be at this gathering..

I would love to meet a lot of you so if you are not too far away and can swing it then come on and be with us. I can tell you from past "gathering" experience that this is the kind of thing that you look forward to year after year and once you come one time, you will be back. It is truly a blast and the most fun you can have in 3 days.

Al ,

If we can't get crawfish i have enough tails in the freezer to do a pot of crawfish etoufee. So either way we got crawfish.

Al ,

If we can't get crawfish i have enough tails in the freezer to do a pot of crawfish etoufee. So either way we got crawfish.

I'll go for that.. I was in Lake Charles for about 5 years between 1994 and 1999 and while I was there, I became addicted to crawfish. My oldest daughter will even suck the heads
eek.gif
but then she started that when she was about 2!

I know whatever them crazy Cajuns come up with it'll taste great and it makes it important to be there for dinner Friday night it's that good
icon_mrgreen.gif

By the way Jeff I'm glad your going to make it to the Gathering it's about time
ROTF.gif

By the way Jeff I'm glad your going to make it to the Gathering it's about time
ROTF.gif
I know.. I can't believe you guy have done this for 5 years! I am planning to bring my youngest daughter so you might want to plan on a few extras.. she's a skinny thing but she can eat more than I can. That girl eats non-stop and that's no lie.

Wish I could do that!

Well Sany and I are planning to attend barring any unforseen happening.  I think all the kids are married.  No more grandkids on the horizon that I know of, and still working. 

Hope to meat all the new and see the old friends again.  P.S.  I still dont have a camper and am not to proud to turn down a bed.  LOL

Jerry,

I'll let you know later whether we'll do a tent setup or just grab a room in town.. I'm gonna buy an RV one of these days but I gotta wait till I get my kids out of school, college, and hitched. I figure I might have some money left over after that.. probably not but I remain hopeful!

I would love to meet a lot of you so if you are not too far away and can swing it then come on and be with us. I can tell you from past "gathering" experience that this is the kind of thing that you look forward to year after year and once you come one time, you will be back. It is truly a blast and the most fun you can have in 3 days.
Heck Jeff they can be far away they have time to check for cheap airline fares
roflmao.gif

Heck Jeff they can be far away they have time to check for cheap airline fares
roflmao.gif
That is true.. I figure if I can drive all the way from no man's land, Oklahoma, then everyone else can get there too even if they have to fly
biggrin.gif

Seriously, from what I've been hearing from other folks who have been to the N. Florida gathering.. you don't want to miss it for the world. Family friendly, lots of food, wonderful people to mingle with, I'LL BE THERE.. so what more can you ask for!!??

Turn in your vacation request today for April 8, 9 and 10 and enough time for getting there and getting home.

icon_mrgreen.gif

Sounds like a good time will be had. Just dont get arrested

If someone gets arrested at the gathering they need to be arrested LOL

icon_cool.gif

Like Jerry says all the time. You'll are welcome and believe me he is a great host and Karen too. Now it's nice to hear that you are coming this year Jeff. I'm giving up a possible induction to the Florida Skateboard Hall of Fame to come again. That's how much fun it is. 

Last edited:
Man that looks like a ton of fun. I wish we had one of those gatherings up around MN/ND.

Fly to FL. Jerry said its only about 30 minutes to camp from the airport. I believe Jerry has a shuttle service too
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

If you can fly into Tallahassee we can get you here no problem. Other airports are possible but I may need help getting people from them Tallahassee is so close it's no problem

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky