My UDS Build

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kandl

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
That looks like it will work fine!!!  I really look forward to seeing the outstanding results!!!  Go get 'em!!! 
welder.gif

Thanks!  I'm still up in the air on the lid.  I'd like to find a kettle lid for it but they appear to be hard to find. It can always be an addition later.  My lid has two bungs in it. one larger one I plan to use for exhaust and a smaller one that I am not sure what to do with.  Probably just plug it.  I really like the idea of the shelf hanger strips for adjusting your rack height.  I'm considering that very heavily. I would also like to have a side shelf on mine and perhaps wheels to make it a little easier to move around.  

I suggest a big poppa smoker basket.  Allows you to smoke and sear.

Last edited:
2  one inch valves

Going to upgrade to 2 one inch and 2 3/4 valves

Ah yes I opted for two intake holes but have not got pipe or valves yet. I drilled two 3/4 for now just to burn it out. As for sear I'm not so worried about it because I have other grills for that but the shelf brackets for adjustment trick caught my attention.

Sent from my Droid RAZR M using Tapatalk 4

I have two ECB's and a reg charcoal grill so this is for smoke only. I even have an old cheap electric smoker that I want to use for cold smoking with an anmps this winter.

Sent from my Droid RAZR M using Tapatalk 4

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky