my pork Qview............

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
WOW Beautiful bark on that.   Excellent pics also. I have not had a good stall on all the butts I have done either. It seems to run right through it.  Thumbs up for sure.

OMG that is fantastic looking !  I have yet to do a shoulder (butt) but I'm gonna do one I think on Fri.  What is the "time per lb." formula ?  & yeah I know it depends on the temps. too.....

Thx,

Scott
    for quality product you want to cook to temperature rather than time...meaning you want the shoulder to get to 200-205 internal no matter how long it takes.  Rough rough rough estimates are around 1.5 hours per pound but like i said, it's fools gold to plan your day on a certain amount of time. good luck.

for quality product you want to cook to temperature rather than time...meaning you want the shoulder to get to 200-205 internal no matter how long it takes.  Rough rough rough estimates are around 1.5 hours per pound but like i said, it's fools gold to plan your day on a certain amount of time. good luck.

Thank you I will "watch" the temp gauge !

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky