My Lang is being shipped tomorrow!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Dutch

Smoking Guru
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Jul 7, 2005
Midvale, UT
I just got off the phone with Ben Lang and he told me my Lang Mobile 60D with the upgraded warming box is loaded on the trailer and will be headed my direction tomorrow morning and should arrive at my house this weekend!!

When I ordered my smoker on the 29th of Aug, Ben told me that it would be ready in a couple of weeks and shipped. Well, this weekend will be two weeks since I made the order. Last week I found out that I need out-patient surgery on my foot (removing a benign tumor from a toe and correcting a neuroma problem). Surgery will be taking place on the 16th and I didn't want the delivery driver making a stop at my house if I wasn't going to be there or not in any shape to help. Hence my call the Ben this morning.

Jonesing, jonesing, jonesing. . . .
icon_cool.gif

Sorry about your foot thing there dutch. I'm sure it will be for the best and you have your smoker before the surgery and have a day or 2 to play with. Then you will have the pain in your foot. then you'll be up and ready to really play with your smoker. Congratulation on the new smoker

Well, like Ma Dutch just told me, "The doc is taking out a nerve in your foot. So no nerve no pain". I wish it was that simple. Doc said I could put my full weight on the foot but no walking without crutches. He doesn't want any flexing of the surgery site for about a week.

Got to hate when the saw bones interfears with new toy's! Hope you heal quick and get that Lang smokin!

Poor Dutch ha ha.... Its like waiting for Christmas when you're a kid.
I bet the next 4 days are Going to Draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggg by.
tongue.gif

But it will be worth it as soon as the trailer with your new toy hoves into view.
Better make sure that you have some splits and pam ready to season your new baby. Also make sure to charge the camera battery so We can see some QView.
Some of us have to live vicariously thru you Lang owners, not having a hope in hell of ever owning one ourselves.

Sorry to hear about your upcoming surgery. Don't cheat and remember to do what the doc says. No sense in making it worse.

PS. I wonder do you measure your pain by the foot?
Sorry it was there I had to use it.
redface.gif
There is no joke so bad that I won't stoop to use it.

May you heal with Gos speed Dutch. I know you have many plans for the Lang... do you have a name for it yet?

Whoo Hoo. It will be a long 4 days.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Sorry to hear about the surgery,but a big congrats from across the pond on the Lang

can't wait to see the pics of your new toy
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Happy to hear it's en route Dutch, also glad the surgery will be minor and not put you out of commission.
I can't wait to see some pics, I expect a huge smile to be on your face
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

Dutch
Sorry to hear of your need for surgery...Hope all goes well..
Congrats on your new toy..Wish you all the best of luck with it..
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Congratulations on the new Lang.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Sorry to hear about the foot surgery.
icon_sad.gif

My wife just went through it this summer and was off her foot for 7 weeks. She had little pins coming out the ends of her big and second toe. She had 92 stitches total in them...

When I got my Tejas, I wanted it NOW. But I had to wait for 2 weeks also.....
Anyhow when it got here I promptly SKIPPED out to the truck and helped lump it off. Driver said,"You excited or what?" I sais if he'd stay I'd do something for him on the little Brinkman and when he comes back through, I'll have something on the new one... He's been here 3 times now,a Brother Trucker now.....
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Have fun getting the pit and good luck in the Surgery, get healed fast and return to us with Q-view!!!!!
icon_mrgreen.gif

Stan aka bbqfans
icon_mrgreen.gif

Hope she comes on time, you are gonna love it. I hope for your sake I was a rare case, was supposed to be here on a Friday, but due to a bad tire and what ever else I didn't get it until the following Tuesday. That was a LOOOOOONG 4 extra days waiting. Did they hit you bad for shipping? I know I went into a little sticker shock about that but it was all worth it In a few days you will be seeing this at the end of your driveway, take pictures because it will be a day to remember. Congratulations!

Sorry to hear about the surgery hope all goes well and that you get a day or two to play with the new Lang first.

Hang in there Dutch!!
PDT_Armataz_01_40.gif
The "troops" are pullin' for ya.

I see you already have your SIG upgraded... 'at a boy!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

One of these days ol' Ben will be gettin a call from me too...

Yahoo Its on the way today Dutch. Its getting clooooooooooooooser... and clooooooooooooooooooser.... hee hee

Great news on the Lang! I had a neuroma removed from my right foot the size of a golf ball, I know what you're going through. Prop it up and down some brew and make happy with meat!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky