My First Smokes

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

DeviousMrMatt

Original poster
May 14, 2018
Amelia Ohio
Been lurking around to long learning from you folks that I need to upload some pics of a few smokes I have done.
I bought a Oklahoma Joe Longhorn Combo Smoker last march on sale From Lowes. Messed around doing some wings and chickens and small stuff like that so I could learn the equipment and practice before doing something bigger.

Well awhile later I did a pork butt that came out excellent! everyone loved it and it tasted really well.
20180704_070729.jpg
20180704_173635.jpg
20180429_182739.jpg

I have also had good success doing ribs and smoked mac and cheese! My wife is not much of a meat eater but she loves it when I smoke food!
20180513_180906.jpg
20180513_174319.jpg

Just want to show my progress here and look forward to doing a lot more smoking this year and seeing all the results of the smokes you all do too!

Thanks everyone. All that good food was a result of this forum and learning from all of you. Hopefully I will be able to contribute from time to time on things I have learned

Bingo bango boingo you nailed it. Very nicely done.

Point for sure.
Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky