My first smoker.... stainless

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

flua

Fire Starter
Original poster
Aug 11, 2010
Sweden
51bf3efa_IMG_0125.jpg
a02eae85_IMG_0127.jpg
d3d9909c_IMG_0130.jpg
28869cee_IMG_0136.jpg
e2ecf294_IMG_0142.jpg
Hey !

New on this forum, I am from sweden and is 37 yers old (or joung) this is my first smoker builds.
45ef3902_IMG_0124.jpg
84ca393c_IMG_0124.jpg
 My english is not so god but i hops " picture says more than a thousand words"

Mattias

Reactions: scarbelly and tom37
Sorry i missed your post,

Welcome to SMF!!!

Looks like that is going to be one fine rig.

Where are you going to mount your fire box?

Is that all stainless steel??

welcome to SMF your english good enough for me!  Nice looking smoker, how much longer until your ready to cook?

WOW!! Me Likey all the shiney shiney!  Welcome Welcome!

Its too late for you now....I see you are already hooked!

Too bad....
icon_rolleyes.gif
..................................................You don't live next door to me!
icon_mrgreen.gif

Later

SOB

Thanks everybody for the warm welcoming
icon_smile.gif
  The fire box is coming right under the barrel whith tvo valves. Yes its 316 stainless. More picture are comming in the week.... (Dave 54) Yes the  lay-out table i  awsome...

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum.  Can't wait to see your finished smoker.  Glad to have you aboard.

Very nice looking smoker you have going and that shop is awesome!! It looks like a clean room at the space center. Welcome to the forums!!

I am totally dumbstruck!
eek.gif

Beautiful shop, equipment, tools & layout table.

And unbelievable  stainless steel work!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

I can't wait to see this complete & smoking!

Please keep the pictures coming,

Bearcarver

PS: Your English is fine.

Thanks everybody
smile.gif
, The workshop is my friends and its awsome. Its so easy to work whith good tools "and friends"... more picture in the coming days

Mattias

Welcome the forum! Beutifull looking build you got going there. It's amazing the differance the right tools and space make..... now where did I put that duct tape?! LOL
biggrin.gif

With a smoker that shiny I suggest you name it "Bling!"

Thanks everybody for the warm welcoming
icon_smile.gif
  The fire box is coming right under the barrel whith tvo valves. Yes its 316 stainless. More picture are comming in the week.... (Dave 54) Yes the  lay-out table i  awsome...
Keep the pictures coming !!!
Can I have that table when your done? everytime I see it ,I like it more

Welllcome Flua,

Ya know I think your friend has to many tools. LOL

Looks like some quality equipment all the way from the floor to the top of your head. Looks like a speedglas your wearing there. Maybe I cant see all the machine to tell what it is but what are you using in the pic that says starting work on the firebox?

Like everyone else said, awesome layout table.

All I can say is that looks awesome. Would love to have a shop like that.

Looks like a bead blast cabinet, which would make a cool looking smoker.

Keep working on it so we can some more pictures.

I am thinking his work bench would make one helluva ABT holder :)

Looks awesome!!!

Keep the pics coming.

" Tom 37"   Its a machine you cut out the corner ( optional angle) before you bend the sheet.. so its fit perfect

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky