Mule's Smoked stuffed chicken. This is going to be a very long Qview!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

themule69

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
Everyone grab you a 
110.gif
 this is going to take a while
battery-062.gif

First you start with a chicken.

Selection is always a problem.

Then you must stuff the chicken.

This is what I decided to use. It will be a very slow process. Some people have said slow doesn't do much for chicken. I have to argue that you have to have patience
68.gif

Happy smoken.

More to come.

David

Reactions: bigtrain74

So did you use any brines or injections????? Is that Cherry or apple wood shavings you're using? 
ROTF.gif
No brine or injection yet. As for the wood right now it is on mainly pine with a little cedar mixed in
 The wood is under the paper towels. I know I know don't try this in most of your smokes.

Happy smoken.

David 

Last edited:
Awww-----Cute little guy!!!

My Mother used to bring chicks home from a part time job she had when she was in her 60s.

She worked at a hatchery, and her job was to stand by a conveyor line & separate the Females from the males & freaks.

They only kept the Females, and the Males and Chicks with 3, 4, and 5 legs got put into a big trash bag. When the bag was full, a guy came along & twisted the top shut & took them away, causing them to all suffocate. She hated that, and used to bring some home & give them away to save a couple lives, until she couldn't stand it any more & quit. LOL----Went back to making baseballs.

Bear

Can ya pluck 'em now and just let 'em wear jackets till ya ready to smoke? Yeah yeah yeah..... a smokin jacket!

They only kept the Females, and the Males and Chicks with 3, 4, and 5 legs got put into a big trash bag. When the bag was full, a guy came along & twisted the top shut & took them away, causing them to all suffocate.

Bear
Isn't that were hotdog weiners and K-rats all get their meat?

There nothing like letting a little kid hold one for the first time. Their eyes just light up.

Last edited:
That's a cute little Chick.

I got my
popcorn.gif
 and set to watch her grow .

Be nice and spare us the 'dispatching' processing when it's time.(this is a family forum , you know.)
ROTF.gif

Have fun and . . .

Can ya pluck 'em now and just let 'em wear jackets till ya ready to smoke? Yeah yeah yeah..... a smokin jacket!

Isn't that were hotdog weiners and K-rats all get their meat?

There nothing like letting a little kid hold one for the first time. Their eyes just light up.
Foam 
rofl.gif
 my 
chicken.gif
 will not be wearing a smoking jacket 
th_HaHa7_ani.gif
. I put smoking jacket in the search bar 
BSmeter.gif
. I didn't find anything about how to use one.

Happy smoken.

David

My Mother used to bring chicks home from a part time job she had when she was in her 60s.

She worked at a hatchery, and her job was to stand by a conveyor line & separate the Females from the males & freaks.

They only kept the Females, and the Males and Chicks with 3, 4, and 5 legs got put into a big trash bag. When the bag was full, a guy came along & twisted the top shut & took them away, causing them to all suffocate. She hated that, and used to bring some home & give them away to save a couple lives, until she couldn't stand it any more & quit. LOL----Went back to making baseballs.

Bear
I'm 51 and I still enjoy little critters. I can understand not liking that job as well. Baseballs also make yungens smile.

Happy smoken.

David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky