Moving pics from default photo album

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

richoso1

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 21, 2007
When I load a pic from PhotoBucket, it ends up in my default folder as you cannot select the destination.

To move it to another album, this is what I do.
My profile/edit default album/organize photos/ drag & drop the photo into the album listed on the left side of the screen. Real smooth.

can you delete a photo from the default album??? playing around i loaded 2 of the same pics so i went into edit but cannot seem to remove extra photo...

also get the request to run "upload ease" from huddler??? havent heard anyone else mention it.

E I'll have to check how to erase the pic but I have gotten the "UploadEase" and did it but it didn't work for me not sure if its a glich or if they don't have it enabled in the Sandbox

E if you click on "Edit Album" under the album you want to delete the pic in then click on "Edit Photos" Under the pics you will see a box with "delete" next to it just check that box and when you hit "save" at the bottom any pics you put the check marks in the delete boxes will be gone.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky