Military Smokers?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
ARMY: 96-00
11B3O.
AIB
Airborne
Air Assault
Pathfinder
Good Times, learned a lot. Thanks for college!
Everyday I think about the men on the frontlines in Iraq and Afghanistan. Your coming home soon.... Have brisket on me when you do!

15 years in the Army Reserve one tour in Iraq 2005-2006 with 3rd ID 2nd Brigade, currently ful time with the North Dakota Air National Guard, Security Forces

Enlisted in the South Carolina Army National Guard at 17 years old, as a pvt. retired in june of 91, with 37 yrs, 11 mo, and 19 days, as a COL. have had several tours of active duty and been deployed many times. I served as a rifleman in a rifle squad, squad leader, platoon leader, company commander, Bn. S-3 and Bn commander of a Mech Inf Bn. I would not trade what I did with anyone. the last 27 years of my service was active full time. I am truly greatful to all those who have served and are still serving today and am very proud to have been a small part of what makes this country great.

Sept. 1966 - Born at Beale A.F.B.
1969 -1984 Bounced around globe with family
1988 - Enlisted in US Navy
1989 - Assigned to VF-142 Ghostriders(F-14 squadron), Virginia Beach
USS Dwight D. Eisenhower CVN-69
First at-sea sailor to make PC quals with an F-14B
Operation Desert Shield
Present in Berlin Germany when the Soviets said their final farewells
Order of the Blue Nose
Shellback
Suez Safari
Plankowner USS George Washington CVN-73
Joint Intel Center Pacific, Pearl Harbor, Hawaii

U.S. Army 1995 - 2003
Airborne
Jumpmaster
Ranger
Germany, Bosnia, Saudi, Ft. Bragg, D.A. select recruter (but dont tell anybody)

Thanks to all that have served, I would still be in if I did not blow out my knees. God bless all the men and women currently fighting for our country

Been active Navy for 18 years...Currently serving aboard USS Monterey (CG-61) and looking forward to retiring the first time in a couple years.

Just ETSd in March after almost 8 years in the Army. Loved it....miss it. Never been over seas, was in GA, TX and MD.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

stationed in Kaiserslautern Germany 41st Ord Co. 1985 to 1987

stationed in Fort Benning 608th Ord Co 1987 to 1989

best time i had was in Germany made some really good friends.
5339598b_vbattach22803.jpg

cca9f744_vbattach22804.jpg

US Army. 1985-1990.
USASCH. United Stated Army Support Command Hawaii.
(Airfield Operations, ATC, Personal driver for Post Commander)

25th Infantry Division, Sholfield Barracks, HHC Aviation Brigade.
(Airfield Operations)

WBAMC. William Beaumont Army Medical Center/Fort Bliss.
(Behavioral Science Spec)

2 years post service working with military dependents in Drug/Alcohol, Mental Health Civilian Sector, WBAMC.

Absolutely the best times of my life where those spent in the service. Miss it everyday.

U.S. Army 89 to 07
Military Intelligence
98G-German/Spanish
Operation Desert Shield/Storm-1st Infantry Division/1st Cavalry Division
Operation Joint Endeavor-Bosnia/Hungary-M.I. Batallion-Low Intensity
Operation Restore/Uphold Democracy/Haiti-M.I. Batallion-Low Intensity

USAF Security Police 1985-2005
Aviano Air base, Italy
Rhein-Main Air Base, Germany
Malmstrom Air Force Base, Montana
Cannon Air Force Base, New Mexico
Shaw Air Force Base, South Carolina
Deployed to Turkey,Kuwait and Iraq

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky