Member needs a little help and advise

Discussion in 'SMF News' started by mco, Jul 22, 2010.

1. mco

mco Smoke Blower

I'm not sure if I'm posting in the correct place for this or not, if not would a mod please it for me.

My family has just experienced  the worst loss possible. My 34 year old son passed way from a tragic accident Sunday afternoon at the Rodeo da Galesito, Galesito, NM. We will be holding a memorial service for him at 10am Aug 7Th in Moriarty,NM. What I'm asking is alot. We are expecting  possibly in excess of 200 people.Most of the guests will be cowboys and there families from AZ,NM,TX Co and OK. What could be a better way to say good by to a cowboy then to feed his friends with what we do best.

So what Im asking is there anybody here from around the Albuquerque or East mountain area that could possibly help or advise me. I can be reached at 505=857-9775  Thank you all Mco 

Martin McOsker

http://www.santafenewmexican.com/Local News/Cowboy-injured-at-Galisteo-Rodeo-dies

2. pineywoods

pineywoods Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead SMF Premier Member

I'm very sorry to read of you and your families loss. Ya'll will be in my prayers. I wish I was closer so I could do some smoking to help you with feeding everybody.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2010
  3. So sorry to hear about your lose. Wish I was closer so I could help.

4. bmudd14474

bmudd14474 Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Ill be praying for you guys. And like the others I wish I was closer cause I would help in a heatbeat.

5. irishteabear

irishteabear Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

I'm sorry to hear about the death of your son.  You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. 

6. ronp

ronp Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Sorry about your loss, Marty. If I was still there I would be right over. If I could help by phone give me a call.

7. rdknb

rdknb Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

I can not tell you how sorry I am for your loss.

8. meateater

meateater Smoking Guru SMF Premier Member

I would help if closer, I'll say a prayer for your son and family. So sorry for your loss.

9. tom37

tom37 Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Sorry to hear of the family's loss.

If I could get there in 3 or 4 hours I would be there in a heartbeat. This is why I can't wait till the day I am retired, then if there is a reason I can pack up for a day or two and head out.

10. so sorry for your loss....sending prayers....

11. mco

mco Smoke Blower

The Albuquerque journal had this on the front page of this morning journal along with pictures, I would have posted just the web sit but trying to navigate it is akin to running naked through a mine field

STORY GOES HERE
    only display footer on web pages not on mobile devices # printenv
    Read more: ABQJOURNAL NEWS/STATE: Rider Grabbed Life by the Reins http://www.abqjournal.com/news/state/2402953state07-24-10.htm#ixzz0ubzeyyYH

Thank you all for your kind words and prayers

12. chefrob

chefrob Master of the Pit OTBS Member

az
    prayers sent out for you and your family........

13. squirrel

squirrel Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Gosh, what a tragedy, I'm so sorry for your loss.

14. I am so very sorry for the loss you, your family, & friends are dealing w/... It is never easy especially when it is a life that is so young... I will pray for the strength of you and your family, & that time will help heal some of your wounds... God Bless!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. sqwib

sqwib Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Martin my sympathies to you and your family, you are in our prayers.

16. bassman

bassman Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Sorry I just saw your post.  Our sympathies to you and your family.

17. sharonazamboni

sharonazamboni Fire Starter

So sorry for your loss, and prayers have been sent for your family and friends. I wish I were close enough to your location to help. 

18. fishwrestler

fishwrestler Smoking Fanatic Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member

sorry to hear about your loss. I know everyone else has said this but if I lived near you I would be there in a heart beat.
    Robert

19. deannc

deannc Master of the Pit

Martin, I am so sorry for the tragic loss of your son.  My condolences and deepest sympathy to you and your entire family.  

20. cowgirl

cowgirl Smoking Guru OTBS Member

So sorry to hear of your loss. Thoughts and prayers to you and family.......