Meat Saw

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

old sarge

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Nov 26, 2012
SE Arizona
A tad pricey but thought I would post for those folks who need a saw. There is a discount of 15% using the promo code CUT15 at checkout. Code applies to any LEM purchase of $60.00 or more. Offer ends Monday, September 13, 2021 at 11:59pm EDT.

Reactions: Fueling Around
No offense, but with patience you can find a Butcher Boy, Biro, or other for in that ball park ( local, Craig’s list or other online sites). That saw is very limited for the price point. That’s just my opinion.

No offense, but with patience you can find a Butcher Boy, Biro, or other for in that ball park ( local, Craig’s list or other online sites). That saw is very limited for the price point. That’s just my opinion.

You think butcher boy is a good saw? No offense bit they are junk. I have used one. The blade bends making waves in the meat. My grand pap called them a chicken saw. That's all they were good for.

None taken.

I dont think I would ever use 1 enough to justify it, ribs from a deer might be the only thing I use to think I wanted 1 for, with the out break of CWD I don't want to chance being the first person to ever get it lol. If I was going to break down a hog or cow often it would pay for it's self

Reactions: chopsaw
I was never interested in them, but when I was buying a lot of Grizzly woodworking machines, their Meat Bandsaws, with the meat grinder attached used to catch my eye.
Anybody check them??

Bear

An electric meat saw of any brand would be nice to have...until its time to clean it. No thanks. I'll just keep using my hand butcher saw i got free at a garage sale. Cuts great and easy clean up.

Reactions: Bearcarver
You think butcher boy is a good saw? No offense bit they are junk. I have used one. The blade bends making waves in the meat. My grand pap called them a chicken saw. That's all they were good for.
That’s more a poor quality, or dull, blade problem than a saw problem, just saying.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky