Maze-type smoke generator that's expandable......

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Sounds like an interesting idea and like everyone else I can't wait to see how it works.

Just as a note... If you are smoking for long periods, upwards of 12 hours, you will get better results by resting (removing the food from the smoker) every 12 hours... I'm not sure of the science behind it, but I've tried it (after some research) and noticed the difference.

I thought this was a candle.
f5c3e2ad_CANDLE.jpg

DDF got some nasty mean messages relating to this, at this point he's not letting me take pics.
:icon_sad:

Wow, that's too bad if that's true. Last I checked, free enterprise is a good thing. Todd makes a fine product, has good customer service, and has developed a loyal user base here due to high recommendation from users. No reason to go after this guy for experimenting with the same concept is there? There is more than one way to catch a mouse you know. (steps off soapbox)

If DDF is being harassed...He needs to contact a Mod or Admin Member and report the offenders...We can disagree and debate but Harassment is grounds for suspension or permanent removal from the SMF...JJ

If DDF is being harassed...He needs to contact a Mod or Admin Member and report the offenders...We can disagree and debate but Harassment is grounds for suspension or permanent removal from the SMF...JJ
yeahthat.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky