Maybe in the market for a new grill/smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

wraunch

Original poster
Jun 7, 2011
Clayton, NC
All,

I have a MES 30 electric smoker now and a four burner stainless grill.  My grill is going on 10 years old and after numerous repairs I am down to 2 somewhat working burners.  I am debating about what to replace it with.  I don't smoke but maybe once every 6 weeks as I have two small kids and stay too busy to enjoy it.  Most nights I grill I am firing up the grill at 6pm so we can eat by 7pm.  I have debated about going with a BGE to replace both my grill and my smoker.  I have also thought about just getting a solid Weber LP grill and keeping my MES as I don't really have any issues with it.  What do you suggest?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky