May 2010 Throwdown Voting Poll

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Which entry gets your vote for the May 2010 Throwdown?

• Pork Tenderloin, Chicken Meatball And Shrimp Loaded Pizza

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chicken Parmigiana Fattie

• Smoked braised short ribs with a smoked pepper stuffed with orzo, shrooms, asparagus and 3 cheese

• Smoked stuffed meatball (Beef/I. Sausage stuffed w/ 50/50 mozzy/provo, Mushroom, B. Olive), Spaghet

• Carnival Italian Sausage with Sauce and Mozzerella cheese rolled into a fatty on Italian bun.

• Smoked Tuscan Sausage Cannelloni, Smoked Beef Braciole, Smoked Focaccia w/Caprese Salad

• Pizza fattie with pepperoni, onion, bacon, mozzarrella, sauce, topped with pizza crust weave

• Garlic, blue cheese and herb stuffed pork loin with garlic alfredo pasta

• Inside-Out Ravioli: beef/spinach/onion “filling” around pasta, cheeses & spinach leaves.

• Chicken and Shrimp w/ a Smoked Gouda Cream Sauce over Pasta w/ Smoked Parm and Garlic Sticks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I'm kind of sad, I put alot of hard work into my stuffed meat balls, and they had an awsome smoke ring, but only got two votes.
frown.gif

14.gif
daddyZ, these contests entries, they are all winners and we await the individual threads on them so we can see more of them. unfortunatly only one can be crowned. but most of all, we all apprecate the work everyone did with thier entries. gives us some great ideas on some great food. thks to all and keep up the great work,

It's not that I didn't win, it's that I only got 2 votes.  Just really disappointed.

daddyZ, these contests entries, they are all winners and we await the individual threads on them so we can see more of them. unfortunatly only one can be crowned. but most of all, we all apprecate the work everyone did with thier entries. gives us some great ideas on some great food. thks to all and keep up the great work,

It's not that I didn't win, it's that I only got 2 votes.  Just really disappointed.

Hey guys, I won my first throwdown and last month came in last place. Some months my mind runs wild with ideas and others I'm stumped. The tater t-down I'm stumped but I will make an entry regardless. I have fun with it regardless because I get to eat my entry.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
 Like said alot on this forum"It's all good"
icon_cool.gif

I only got one vote and that's because I voted for my own dish lol. It was a fun and tasty experiment so I won regardless of votes ....... I got to eat it. 
tongue.gif

I only got one vote and that's because I voted for my own dish lol. It was a fun and tasty experiment so I won regardless of votes ....... I got to eat it.  
tongue.gif

daddy z, don't get discouraged...........dougE has got the right idea!

I would vote twice for that pizza if I could! This thread had me Jonseing all the way to Baker City OR. I ate pizza for dinner when I got there. Two days in a row!
icon_eek.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky