Masterbuilt 40" Electric smoker with remote $239.99 (1 day only )

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Not available in all stores, only available in select stores, but is a heck of a buy for those that can get it from select stores ....

So why can't you get it from one of those stores & pay the $45 Shipping??

Bear
I didn't say I wanted one. I've  had a 40" BT since June and it works great,  so I don't need it. 

Last edited:

I didn't say I wanted one. I've  had a 40" BT since June and it works great,  so I don't need it. 
I knew you had one. I only replied to see if you were implying that people could only get them by going to those selected stores.

I thought maybe I missed something somewhere on that ad. It sounded like you were saying people can't order them & have them shipped.

Bear

I knew you had one. I only replied to see if you were implying that people could only get them by going to those selected stores.

I thought maybe I missed something somewhere on that ad. It sounded like you were saying people can't order them & have them shipped.

Bear
I have never been great with words and  I should have said something along the line of .... They are only available at select stores,  but you can still get one by ordering from one of those stores and paying the $45 shipping which is still a great deal with the shipping included. 
head-wall.gif

I have never been great with words and  I should have said something along the line of .... They are only available at select stores,  but you can still get one by ordering from one of those stores and paying the $45 shipping which is still a great deal with the shipping included. 
head-wall.gif
Which is why I completed it for you.  Teamwork!!!

Bear

Walmart (dot com) has the same model. They price match and shipping is free. Call their service center and it's pretty easy to get em to knock the 100 dollar price difference.

Mine arrives Friday.

Last edited:
Talking about deals, the Pit Boss BBQ wood pellets 40lb competition blend is now $25 on Amazon with free shipping.  It's a bargain guys.  Hurry. 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky