Lobster boil number two, with clams, corn and enough melted butter to drown in :-)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

hhookk

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Jul 4, 2007
Saugus, Massachusetts
This is our second lobster boil in a month for out of town family. Today we had 30 Lobsters, 10lbs of steamers, 2 dozen ears of corn, 3 pounds of melted butter :-)  Lets get to the action.

04ceacb9_CodzillaandLobsters030.jpg

Cooler filled with 30 lobsters.

5840accb_CodzillaandLobsters033.jpg

The set-up.

1a79bd7c_CodzillaandLobsters036.jpg

Cleaning the 10lbs of steamer clams.

78117ff6_CodzillaandLobsters037.jpg

Had to do the lobsters in 2 batches.

b6e8cac2_CodzillaandLobsters038.jpg

First batch of 15 done.

a8414474_CodzillaandLobsters039.jpg

Clams are done.

ee8b7b45_CodzillaandLobsters041.jpg

Second batch is done

ed397de0_CodzillaandLobsters042.jpg

30 lobsters all cooked :-)

7992cb5e_CodzillaandLobsters043.jpg

Scooping some clams.

14fd3756_CodzillaandLobsters044.jpg

Come and get it !!!

9378be7b_CodzillaandLobsters047.jpg

Smiles everywhere :-)

7438ce3d_CodzillaandLobsters048.jpg

What a day. Thanks for looking.

Dang that looks good. Im sad that my invite was lost in the mail
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

Dude you are killing me! That is off the hhook chain. The color of the lobster after cooking is beautiful. I think I have a tear in my eye. The leftover possibilities, hmm... Great looking feast!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

No smiles here!
PDT_Armataz_01_09.gif
 I wasn't invited.... *sniff*.....*sniff*....

Gawd! That looks incredible! Nothing like a good spread and lots of family and friends!

cool.gif

I hate you     I hate you       I hate you        I really would have liked to be there with all that good food and I'm sure it tasted good too. Dang it I missed the feast.

That sure looks like an awesome feast
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Lets see...... I got a total so far of: 4 "I hate you's", 3 "dangs", 3 "lost invitations",1 "you're killing me" and 1 "no smiles here"

Looks like my plan to turn the forum against me is working perfectly
PDT_Armataz_01_01.gif

Lets see...... I got a total so far of: 4 "I hate you's", 3 "dangs", 3 "lost invitations",1 "you're killing me" and 1 "no smiles here"

Looks like my plan to turn the forum against me is working perfectly
PDT_Armataz_01_01.gif
Add another "You're killing me" to your list!

And I must say, "Eating seafood must effect ladies looks, because those lobsters are not the only lovelies at the table".

Bearcarver

Reactions: meatball
Made some lobster mac and cheese. Gruyere, sharp cheddar and Monterey jack cheeses and crumbled thick cut bacon on top.

f30229f0_lobstamacandcheese001.jpg

76055e90_lobstamacandcheese002.jpg

4458485a_lobstamacandcheese005.jpg

Soooooooooooooo freaking good.

I'm a midwest boy from kc. But man I love all kinds of seafood. My oldest son is 17yrs in the navy so we always eat seafood when we visit him. Your lobster boil looked awesome. But I have got to try that lobster mac n cheese. Great job!!

That looks okay.  I don't like lobster and clams and corn and mac & cheese or any of that stuff anyway.

No sour grapes from me!  Outstanding spread.  Grerat food and good family.  Love those lobster plates.

You can add me to the list of I hate you's
icon_smile.gif

What a great looking feast you put up there

I love allof it for sure

Add another "You're killing me" to your list!

And I must say, "Eating seafood must effect ladies looks, because those lobsters are not the only lovelies at the table".

Bearcarver
Thanks. The ladies at the table, from left to right are: my cousin, my daughter, my mother and my wife.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky