Kielbasa Sticks

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
laugh1.gif

Only PA sausage maker that has anything on me is my Lancaster Amish buddy

sausage.gif
That figures---Lotsa great stuff coming from that bunch!!!

I'm not back in action yet, so I had Mrs Bear pick up two rings of Awesome PA Dutch ring bologna, last night. (Barringer Bros in Riclandtown) When I was a kid, they had a bench in the shop, so we could sit & watch them kill & cut up steers & hogs. We were kinda the "Peanut Gallery.

Keep up the good work Buddy!!!

Bear

Nepas,  When I first saw this post, I thought it was a joke.   Happend to watch "How Do They Do It" late last night and they showed something like this.   Looks like one of the things I want to make some day.    Being from a Polish background, I grew up eating something like this. I think they also had barlely in them.      Mom would bake them real slow in a cast iron pan.    How did you stuff them?  

John

Nepas,  When I first saw this post, I thought it was a joke.   Happend to watch "How Do They Do It" late last night and they showed something like this.   Looks like one of the things I want to make some day.    Being from a Polish background, I grew up eating something like this. I think they also had barlely in them.      Mom would bake them real slow in a cast iron pan.    How did you stuff them?  

John
I use buckwheat flour at times

I use a LEM 5 lb stuffer and Dakotah water stuffer

Charcoal powder from NEPA coal cracker region?

Figured that you would have ground up some of the lump charcoal to use in them....but would need a strong flashlight to see those in a moon lit smoke! 
roflmao.gif

Kat

Thanks for the reply,   I'm thinking you must us the 'mięso kos' verity of buckwheat flour to get the color.   
icon_lol.gif
I use buckwheat flour from an Amish/Menonite store.

i didnt use buckwheat in these sticks

Don't know how I missed this one.

For all you snipe hunters, the best way to catch a snipe is by clanging two rocks together.

Are you using black Garlic on them there Licorice Slim Jims?

Great post folks, thanks for the smile...I needed one!

Don't know how I missed this one.

For all you snipe hunters, the best way to catch a snipe is by clanging two rocks together.

Are you using black Garlic on them there Licorice Slim Jims?

Great post folks, thanks for the smile...I needed one!
Nooooooo

Black Angus

laugh1.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky