Jesus I just had a situation!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
cool.gif

Now that is a really funny story now that we know that everything is alright. I have had a flash fire before and I just shut the door and let it go out by it's self. Now I'm not saying that yours was over rated but when it comes to fire we all go alittle nutsso and I did to the first couple of times. I need to get a new water filling container mine leaks and the water spatters the old hot grease on the bottom of my smoke vault. Where was youtube everything else is on there.

Last edited:
well, everything last night went off without a hitch, sold out of brisket and pp, still have some turkey breast left over, was gonna get pics of everything but it was really windy out and we couldn't put up our canopy, everything was flying around (including money out of the cash box) so I just didn't get to it...my apologies.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky