Jeffs Sauce and Rub Recipes

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
To everyone out there trying to tell anyone how good this stuff is THANK YOU!!!!! I pulled the trigger on this purchase a few weeks ago and I have to tell you I have used this on Ribs, Chicken and Steak and it gives you SOME OF THE BEST BARK EVER!!!!!!!! THANK YOU JEFF!! YOU ARE THE MAN!!! I get such praise for my food due to your rub. I owe you one. I still need to make your sauce I hope I have similar results. I can't wait! THANKS AGAIN!! -Raybones

I ordered these ages ago. They are great..........but, I lost them when my computer crashed. Is there any way to get them without buying them again?

Send a PM to Jeff Phillips. He may have record of when you ordered his recipes.

Yes, Yes.......and Yes. Get the recipes. I copied recipes from everywhere for months and put all of the ingredients on a spreadsheet. After doing the averaging and adjusting, I concocted a recipe that I liked. Then I still tweaked it a little bit after using it several times. I bought Jeff's recipes and really like them. The rub is great and the sauce is too. This sauce gives me a tomato option that I did not have before. The rub has a sweetness along with a little heat that is not too strong or long lasting. They both suit my taste as well as my friends and family.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky