jeff's rub and sauce recipes

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
A very good rub. Has enough heat to hold up to Q temps, deep fry temps, and oven temps. Like any rub you put together, you must mix it very well in order to taste all the ingredients. I have used it like any other rub, I have Q'd with it, used in in soups, mayo mix, avocado mix, nachos, and everyway that I use to test a rub. Because of the good balance, it's an excellent jumping point if you want to expand on the tase and or heat. I reccomend it to all.

I bought both recipes, I've only made the rub so far and it rocks, I will be making the sauce soon. I've only smoked 3 things so far, I'm a newbie, I did some bbs, a fatty, and today, I smoked a turkey breast, I used Jeffs rub for this, I just added some stuff, to suit my taste for turkey.
icon_smile.gif

You two just had to dig up this old thread didn't you!
icon_smile.gif

So I had to order it, and as soon as I was done the wife walks in and says I am stinking crazy to pay for a recipe.

So now I am going to have to try it out and prove her wrong!

Darn you all!

I have been in this forum for less than 6 hrs and I am already convinced that i need to order these recipes.

I know what I'll be doing this sunday, while I wait for all the snow to melt.............Makin rub and sauce!

Cant wait to try it.

John442

Just ordered Jeff's recipes on 9/9/11.  Are they sent via snail mail or email?  Can't wait to give them a try.

Thanks,

E.J.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky