It's that time of year again...Win a prize a day from A-MAZE-N Products through 11/22!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That looks really good Squirrel!  So many delicious posts on here!

How can I forget the best dish.. desserts! All of the blueberry, peach, apple, blackberry, pecan pies... Oh, and the pistachio pudding, and custard... 
drool.gif

Have to sit around with the kids and watch a little Charlie Brown. A tradition around our house every year. I know it's not food but I believe this thread has mentioned everything.

Have a great Thanksgiving everyone. And help at least one family that is not as fortunate as we are. God bless all.

Ron AKA Masonman1345

Woohoo! Congrats Papa Bear!!!

Thanksgiving morning I'll have these ready so everyone will not pick over my food while I'm cooking. That drives me nuts!! Anyway, this is my own invention. I make croissant dough from scratch then add lots of warm spices and more butter and roll them up in to cinnamon buns. It has candied walnuts and a brown butter and bourbon glaze. Time consuming, but delicious!!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.