It's that time of year again...Win a prize a day from A-MAZE-N Products through 11/22!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Potato wedges on the grill, last few minutes begin lathering with bbq sauce of your choice. Allow it to caramelize before apply new layers.

These are to die for.

Grilled steak and veggie Kabobs!  Cubed, marinated prime sirlion, vidalia onions, red and green peppers, yellow squash, and button mushrooms...with some fresh grilled corn on the side!

Red

Last edited:

Would love a recipe for Oyster dressing if you want to share.
Hello Link.  Sure I can share.  Are you ready for it?  Okay...put raw oysters in the regular dressing you like to make.  Stir'em up to get them scattered and cook as you normally would.  I love it but my wife has a "texture" thing so we don't have it too often but I will sometimes make a small batch and cook it with the big one.

I'm getting a LOT of great ideas here!

BTW, Amazen was liked on my Bubba Chow page, can't seem to get you on my personal page...

I'm also the guy that called you asking if you could cut a smoke tube down for me... I weeped a bit, but I cut mine off last night.

I think in addition to my smoked shoulder I am going to add on a smoked venison roast for good measure. I am overly addicted to smoking everything I cook now :)

Tying your own fly. Like a #18 Elk Wing Cadis

Picking the right spot in the river to serve up your offering.

Presenting the fly you tied just right and coaxing that beautiful trout to strike.

That is why one of my favorite meals is a trout that I had the pleasure of catching.

(Since my family does not like trout I only keep one and turn the rest back to the river)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.