It's that time of year again...Win a prize a day from A-MAZE-N Products through 11/22!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
What is one of your FAVORITE Thanksgiving meal ideas?  It could be an appetizer, side dish, main course or dessert.  Let us know or include a pic!

I am thinking I am going to try and make bears desert as it looks great.

I don't know why I didn't see this thread earlier.  My suggestion for a Thanksgiving dish would be some smoked mac n cheese for a side dish.  I have plenty of smoked cheese to use, but I'd try to do it in the smoker.  Here's the deal.  I couldn't smoke my cheese without the AMNPS.  It's my smoke source for all of my cooking.  Shameless plug for Todd.

What is one of your FAVORITE Thanksgiving meal ideas?  It could be an appetizer, side dish, main course or dessert.  Let us know or include a pic!

I am thinking I am going to try and make bears desert as it looks great.
You'll love that Pie, Link!!!

That's the dessert I always request on Father's Day, My Birthday, and any other holiday I can get away with requesting it.

Here's the link if anybody wants it:

Raspberry Chiffon Pie (Mrs Bear's Recipe)  

Thanks Link!!

Bear

Got to have some Smoked Baked Beans with Smoked Bacon on top. Yum!!!!
drool.gif

Growing up when at my Grandmas house we would make a Bologna and Pickle combination for sandwiches. Just run both through a grinder and combine. It was awesome. I think I am going to try this this year.

Also as a tradition from my wifes grandma we get a small group together and make Prerogie every year. It is a day long event and we make usually around 5 to 6 hundred of them. 

So that is coming up as well.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.