It ain't pretty, but it was free!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Ain't nothing ugly about that pit! Besides, now it's yours.. You should see what I cook on... lol... My wife calls all of my pits ugly!

Well guys, thanks for the compliments. I smoked 3 briskets on it friday night and saturday morning. It will fit 3 full packers, but not much room left. Once they shrink up a little, there's room for other stuff around edges etc. After the briskets were done, I threw on 6 pounds of sausage, then bacon wrapped jalapenos stuffed with cheese - ABTs. The meal was for 40 family members. The wife is pregnant with our first and this was our family shower. The results were great. I used about 75% red oak, 25% mesquite. Should have taken pictures.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Will have to do that next time.
PDT_Armataz_01_29.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky