Insulated Cabinet Smokers built in Washington

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fried gizzards

Fire Starter
Original poster
Mar 2, 2016
Kelso, Washington
I'm looking for a quality brand that makes insulated cabinet smokers in Washington or Oregon. Whenever I look online the ones I'm interested in are built in Texas or further away, and I'd like to avoid shipping costs.

That's a tough one. There are a few places in Oregon but off hand I'm not sure how you'd find them. There's a place in Sherwood Oregon called Sam's BBQ that might be able to help you out. They don't make smokers but they carry some different brands that may be what you're looking for.

Reactions: fried gizzards
Welcome to the club! I have purchased two trailer mounted smokers now. I'm in Minnesota. A smoker desert! Nothing to be found up here except what the box store offers and Eggs.

First one I purchased came from Texas. The second one which is insulated came from Arizona BBQ Outfitters in Tuscon. I saved money on the freight charge by driving 150 miles to the trucking terminal tpo pick them up when they arrived.

There are some web sites out there you can post what you need hauled from point A to point B. I looked into this on my first smoker but I was leery about some of the bidders. Some of these guys have a old pick up and will haul a smoker half way across the country for pretty cheap. My fear was if they broke down your smoker is left on the side of the road never to be seen again.

I finally came to the realization that if I wanted smokers custom fabbed to my specifications I was just going to have to bite the bullet on the freight charge.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky