im sure glad today is the start of spring!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
These are going on tomorrow morning. We're expected to get some weather as well so I'll be using sand in place of water.

One has been injected and marinated in Mojo and the other in Italian dressing. Then, Jeff's rub went on:

Wrapped and ready to go.....

Yeah, just play box sand. I get it at Home Depot. Makes a world of difference in cold weather. Plus, you don't have to worry about filling up the water through the day or erratic temps.

It makes a smoke sooooo much easier in colder weather and temps are very constant.If you drop, it will be gradual as well.

If you use it, just put some foil on top so that you can re use it if need be.

About 25 degrees and blowing snow today. It started snowing about 11 am, its almost 4 now, we have 4-5 inches already. Sposed to get up to 8. Schools sent kids home early, and my wifes work( doctors office) is closing 3 hrs early!
Glad I covered up the Lang yesterday along with my wood pile. I am good to go for tomarrow............after I shovel a path!
icon_rolleyes.gif

about 7 inches on the ground now at 6 pm, interstates have so many accidents they are closing some of them. This is cutting into my "spring time fun"!

nice warm day in kansas tied the smoker down small wind guests 40 to 45 mph great day to smoke even better to grill coals get hot fast with a little extra draft
rolleyes.gif

here in Tucson you could moon and not be cold Trav. by the way almost a full moon here-if your clouds allow?

Not here, it's cold, it's rainy and tryin real hard to snow, hopefully it will miss us again. Don't know what tomorrow is gonna bring, but I'm smokin chickens and turkey legs anyway!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky