I finished my First R F build Step By Step W/Qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
icon_eek.gif
 wow thats looking nice Ahron

Very nice! So what is smoking on it right now?
biggrin.gif
  Thanks   Oh i will do pork ribs tomorrow i have to learn how it acts

That came out great. Looks awesome. The only thing I am not real high on are those wheels. They look a little small. It looks like it would be difficult wheeling that thing around on a rough surface like that patio it's sitting on in the pic.
  Thanks the wheels are nylon and this smoker will stay at work i am building a big patio for a grill and the smoker so i can entertain my clients.
Looks-Great.gif
Nice finished product.

Thanks i hope it works good 

Great job Ahron. Man that is going to be fun to have at work. 

Ahron, morning... Beautiful smoker.... If I was a client I would stop in every Friday just to check in.... Say about 4 PM..... Maybe even bring along a "Wild Turkey" or 2.....   Dave

Thanks it was a long build

Wow!

I'm envious!

That's incredible!

drool.gif
  Thanks don't be build one

Congrats! it looks awesome
  Thanks

Great job Ahron. Man that is going to be fun to have at work. 
  Thanks Gary it will take time to learn how to work it

That smoker looks awesome.  It turned out great!  I wish I could have a smoker at work... ethanol plant and open flame don't mix.

DanVan
  Dan thanks  i would not try

Really nice job

Chris

Thanks Chris

Ahron, morning... Beautiful smoker.... If I was a client I would stop in every Friday just to check in.... Say about 4 PM..... Maybe even bring along a "Wild Turkey" or 2.....   Dave
  Thanks  Dave  4 PM will be on time you are welcome

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky