I finished my First R F build Step By Step W/Qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
looking good
beercheer.gif
  Thanks

Yup---Looking good!!!

My Son did that to his monster smoker---Hard to believe what sand blasting can do!!!

Keep up the great work!

Bear
  thanks Bear it us unbelievable it removed all the mak and the coating .i worked on it for 4 days with fire and chemicals ,didn't move on day at the sandblast and it is clean.

Looking amazing Ahron - good stuff man
 Thanks my friend

Looks like a winner cant wait for the first Chicken Dinner.
 It is still a long way thanks

Awesome build ahron...... cant wait to see the Q.......................
icon14.gif

It's looking better with each update Ahron!

PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
  Thanks Al

Sweet build so far. I'll be watching.
  Thanks i am busy with a pre heat gas

Nice project you got there Ahron. I can't wait to see it finished. Keep up the great work.
  Thanks Gros

You'll be smoking in no time!!!  Keep it up!!!
  Thanks it will takes time

Awesome build ahron...... cant wait to see the Q.......................
icon14.gif
     Thanks

So the last few weeks it was busy at work did not have a lot of  time for my smoker but made few changes  i moved the fire box  door from the front to the side. took SQWIB advice and  add a fire log  and pre heat burner .

90329b4b_m_DSC06782.jpg

904ded61_m_IMG_0244.jpg

4a8b2ca4_m_IMG_0245.jpg

58c7ae94_m_IMG_0246.jpg

6c8f16c3_m_DSC06673.jpg

Last edited:
It is hard for me to tell based on the pictures, where are you pulling air in from with the log burner? From inside the firebox or outside the firebox?

So the last few weeks it was busy at work did not have a lot of  time for my smoker but made few changes  i moved the fire box  door from the front to the side. took SQWIB advice and  add a fire log  and pre heat burner .

58c7ae94_m_IMG_0246.jpg

Looking good Aaron!!!

Good place to go for flame help.

I think SQWIB's ancestor "Tumac Sqwib" was the guy in the caveman tribe who they called "The Keeper of The Flame" !!

Keep the updates coming!

Bear

AWESOME SMOKER! 
Looks-Great.gif
  This makes me wish I knew how to weld... I guess it's never too late for me to take a class or two.

Last edited:
It is hard for me to tell based on the pictures, where are you pulling air in from with the log burner? From inside the firebox or outside the firebox?
  I did not got to the vent yet it will be in the futures posts
Looking good Aaron!!!

Good place to go for flame help.

I think SQWIB's ancestor "Tumac Sqwib" was the guy in the caveman tribe who they called "The Keeper of The Flame" !!

Keep the updates coming!

Bear
 Yes   he gave me some good idea

AWESOME SMOKER! 
Looks-Great.gif
  This makes me wish I knew how to weld... I guess it's never too late for me to take a class or two.
  It will be fun

Last edited:
Your gonna ned to flip the burner in the fire box, gas needs to come out of the bottom or it will clog from ash.

I HAVE SOME ADVICE FOR THE PREHEAT BURNER AS WELL, NEED TO LOOK OVER MY NOTES

gREAT bUILD

Sorry for the caps in a rush get back to ya soon

Your gonna ned to flip the burner in the fire box, gas needs to come out of the bottom or it will clog from ash.

I HAVE SOME ADVICE FOR THE PREHEAT BURNER AS WELL, NEED TO LOOK OVER MY NOTES

gREAT bUILD

Sorry for the caps in a rush get back to ya soon
  The gas in the fire box cams from both sides the one for the preheat is under the dripping plate

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky