How did you come up with your screen name?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Interesting... I'd never even heard of meads until this post. I could have used your screen name as well, for a different reason; I have yet to smoke (or grill) anything without a cold one in my hand. lol

Nice!

1. First time I fired up the WSM I poured one of my homebrews over it. Wife kinda freaked, but I told I was "blessing" the smoker.

2. Mead is fermented honey wine. Takes about 6 months for a good batch and makes great holiday gifts

3. One has to have a cold on in hand when smoking...I think its a law in Texas

Long story made short my last name (Roy) in french means King When in the Marines I always carried a knife; hence the Stab. K-stab is short for King-stabber ( my call sign kinda of corny but it works

Phinicky here, goes back to 1972 when I saw my first NFL game at the age of 10 after being a Canadian football fan since as early as I could remember.

Watching the 72 Dolphins win that superbowl, with an extra "down"  on as smaller field! Wow, great game so I am a Dolphins fan KittyCorner here across America , and then just up over the line up to Vancouver. 

When the Seahawks moved the NFC, it made it easier to cheer for both, but always the Phins first!

Oh yeah, and when it comes to food, I eat just about anything, but I am very Phinicky about the quality!

There just ain't no resturaunt in the world that can produce the quality and creativity I get out of my smoker, or Grill!

This web site is an Awesome source of information.

Oh yeah, and this Sunday I will be wearing my other creative hat....

It's......

Wilson !!

Mine was given to me by my brother. Have you ever seen the movie Friday? Well there you go. Except I'm not black and I don't smoke or deal weed.... He just started calling me big worm one day and now he calls me worm or perm. I like it so I go with it.

Mine is kind of like Blackhawks. My name and the ofd310 is Ocala fire department and 310 is my badge juggerNauts were I retired from.

Because I was so hard to find at Hide 'n Seek
smilie_flagge13.gif

Mine came from a lap dance I got from a stripper during my bachelor party at the boobie bar. I was sooo drunk I went back for one had two couldn't pay for the second on so the stripper and two bouncers came to my table and asked me to pay up and I couldn't so my buddy had to. The designated driver gave me the nickname and it stuck!

Don't really remember, was just excited about getting into the world of smoked meats it just came about. By the way, I am having the toughest time posting things. I have been smoking meat since November and I love it.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky