How did you come up with your screen name?

Discussion in 'Messages for All Guests and Members' started by deer meat, Oct 11, 2007.

1. BSImages is really obvious isn't it?  

My name is Bill Schober and I enjoy creating graphics (Images)...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 3, 2013
  2. Bear,

That would be a sight! I'll have to do some research on the aircraft you mentioned. It is probably before my time lol. From one vet to another thank you for your service my friend.

3. I thought up my screen name because when I found this website I wanted to share with everyone how I'd smoked lobsters. To this day I will not eat lobster any other way than hickory smoked. It adds such a wonderful flavor to the meat and it was the only thing that I wanted to post about so that's how I chose my screen name. :)

Last edited: Aug 4, 2013
  4. I love bass fishing and hunting whitetail deer, voila MrBassantlers.

5. My last name is Tarr by marriage and we've been making babies on the farm. Simple as that. ;)

6. bearcarver

bearcarver Smoking Guru OTBS Member

And I Thank You also!!

Bear

7. wade

wade Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

I blame my parents for mine...

8. Well my name is the same name as my BBQ team..I started the team back in 1998 I was born and raised in Missouri and wanted a team name that incorporated the state and love of Q so Show Me Smoke was born from the two.  (For those that do not know Missouri is known as the show me state). 

9. dr jaws

dr jaws Newbie

I'm an Oral Surgeon

10. aland

aland Fire Starter

I was always told MO was the "Show Me State", too. I moved to Branson in '85 to play music shows and found out that it was a lie. I wasn't up there 2 weeks, showed a woman and she slapped the fire outta me!

11. My wife and I were at the marina where we keep our boat and another boating friend saw me and said “Hi Captain” and my reply was “Hi Skipper” and I just took the name of Cptn_Jon as my e-mail handle.   

12. Ah, Ukiah. Been there. Wish I could retire there......one of my favorite Doobie Bros songs....

13. sabato domenica

sabato domenica Fire Starter

N I C E ......................

14. sabato domenica

This might be a good avatar, Doc:

Last edited: Aug 6, 2013
    tarrbabyfarm3 likes this.
  15. ElkmanMark,

I live in Happyjack AZ. heart of elk country. I have a guide lic and guide hunters on there hunts. The locals get asked by hunters where the elk are.They answer call elkmanmark he will help you.So if anyone is hunting elk in az and need some help let me know.

16. my dad and brother got drawn again for elk, in williams again. where the heck is happyjack? lol. no elk for me since im in OKC.

17. Wellllll........like others, my "handle" is where n what. Fr the Midwest and we are multiple smokers in our family: MidwestSmokers......... Make it easy my friend.....

18. Happy Jack is north of payson about 50 miles and south of Winslow about 50 miles on highway 87. These 2 city's are where we go to shop.There are about 60 full time resident's where I am.7000 ft elevation

19. My Screen Name is a car that I drive....1930 Model A Ford Town Sedan.

20. sabato domenica

Nice. Original drivetrain?