Home Depot is cooking something up with Kingsford

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

backyardsmokin

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jun 2, 2011
Castle Rock, CO
I just aw this about 1.5 hrs ago at my local Home Depot.  Each pallet is marked "5/23 event", so something tells me that these 2x20lb bags are not going to be $19.97 come the 23rd.  I am thinking in the $8-$10 range, otherwise they would have not stocked up this much.

Unfortunately, the people at this store were tight lipped about future sales.

I am a recent convert to pellet, but if I was still using charcoal I would have been clearing a space in my garage.

Side note, will THD ever start carrying pellets?

I am a recent convert to pellet, but if I was still using charcoal I would have been clearing a space in my garage.

Side note, will THD ever start carrying pellets?
No clue, however I can pass that along as an idea to stock. I can even say I got a forum full of ravenous smokers that demand pellets, hey, you never know lol

Barry

I hope they run it on sale. I ran out of last years stock about a month ago.. When they run these sales i buy 300 pounds and put it in the shed. Pkerchef

I always load up with about 200 lb. when this sale comes up..... and also the sale for the 4th of July.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky