Hi Everyone!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sassysauce

Original poster
Mar 6, 2017
Vista, California
I am new to smokin and to the forum! So excited about my Smoke Vault 24". Got it for Christmas and just seasoned it yesterday. Whew, we have had some rain, so waiting for it to " dry" up a bit.
I live in Vista, Ca. I'm retired and took up gourmet cookin, of which my husband LOVES. I decided it was time to get into something fun, yummy and challenging. Yep, Smokin!
I grew up in North Carolina, so I have an appreciation of good BBQ. Southern style, of course. Haven't got too many places near me that really know how to do BBQ. I'm not talking about the chains or places that claim they know, but the real down home type.
I love when we have people that come to town for a BBQ cook off. Gives us an opportunity to try some good stuff! Which is why I wanted to take up Smoking. I want to learn from people that have started out like myself.
Thanks and I look forward to "chatting" with you all.
Sharon

texas.gif
  Good morning and welcome to the forum from a wet and windy day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of                great people with tons of information on just about everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky