Hello from Toronto Canada

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mhoolik

Original poster
Mar 13, 2017
Hello everybody,

I discovered this community recently and I'm quite impressed. I've been considering buying a smoker for quite some time but I didn't realize that smoking meat was such an art and that there was so many potential mods.

I'm an electrical engineer and like to fiddle with development boards (raspberry Pi, arduino, ...) and make everything connected in my house. So I guess the smoker won't be an exception.

I live in Toronto (Canada) and Winter can get quite cold (we say -15C here but I guess that would equate to 5F for most of you). I'm currently considering buying a MES 40 with an AMNPS. I do have some questions but I'll stick to the electric smoker forum for that.

Happy to part of this community.

Dave

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky