hello from the north!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

shlaba

Original poster
Oct 21, 2007
Churchill
Well I figure this is where I introduce myself, I live in ontario, canada about an hour north of toronto. I'm married with two kids and have been cooking for years now and i just started to try smoking so i guess that makes me pretty green. I've always had an intrest in cooking both indoor and outdoor but being new to smoking i'm probably going to have a million question for all of u!!! So HI everyone and thanks for the opportunity to join ur forum!!!!!

Hey Welcome to the SMF, eh! Grin... I'm probably close to your latitude here about 60 Mi. N. of Detroit. You came to the right spot to make the "Q" learning curve more like a straight line right to the good stuff!
Right off the bat: Set up a wind break for the smoker. As it gets colder, you'll be amazed how much it'll help maintaining temps in the thing!

Enjoy and ask away!

Hi
Welcome, I am new here and to smokin, a lot of great advise here and some mighty nice fokes too....happy smoking!
jackm52

Welcome, ask all you want. Thats what we are here for.
biggrin.gif
Terry

Glad to see you found us!
I can assure you that you will not be disappointed in your smoking experiences.

Welcome to SMF !!! You came to the right site for smoking questions, so feel free to ask away. There are some very knowledgeable members that are more than willing to answer.

Welcome, welcome!! Glad you found us and good luck with the smokin.

Great to see more Canadians as always, I'm a hop over the peace bridge if you ever get the urge.

Don't forget to put a pushpin in the barbecue map of the world created on this site so when we're traveling we can find you.

Welcome and happy smoking

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky