Hello from the great state of Michigan

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

patriot guard rider

Original poster
Jan 18, 2010
Birch Run, Michigan
I'm really not new to BBq and smoke, but I'm not a know-it-all either. I already learned a lot of stuff tonight just from Smoking Meat.com. I grill out all year long, in the rain and in the cold MI winter. I have a Char Griller Duo that I been really busy on and so far nobody has died yet. I also have a ECB that I have used a lot. Now I am going to modify it and use it even more. I am also into Lodge Cast Iron and have a Sportsman Grill too. I also have a Masterbuilt Digital Electric on order that my wife bought for me. Looking forward to this forum and meeting new people. Please Support Our Troops.
Patriot Guard Rider
real name is Frank

Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks here and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview.
icon_smile.gif

Welcome to SMF - glad to have you with us - congrats on the new smoker

Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you aboard.

Hello Frank, and welcome to the SMF. I think you're going to be in for some fun with that new MES. It's all good my friend.

First off welcome Frank to SMF. You'll like it here cause there are abunch of good folks here that would just love to help you out with just about anything to do with smoking. We really like to have newbies here because they can bring in a new propective to how things are done. There's nothing like a new set of eyes to give and new way to make things that little differant to make things alittle better. So I hope you know about the Qview here.
http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/for...ad.php?t=58920
Here's a link to photobucket it's free and easy to download pictures. Then if your really new to smoking Look up the E-course.
http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/for...play.php?f=127
It's also free and it will give you the basics of smoking. So after all of that you just need to go grab something to smoke and if you have any question just post them here and we will answer it quickly so you don't have any mishaps with your smoke.
Welcome To Your New Addiction

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky