Hello from Tacoma, WA!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
All, thanks for the warm welcome! I can already tell this is a great place with some great people. GreenDrake and Ciolli, any tips, do's or don'ts or anything you feel I should know about the Traeger Texas please share. I was fortunate enough to see a demo on one and was pretty sold on the grill. We will pick one up 2nd week in January after I recover from my roll as Santa.

Until then I will continue to enjoy what comes off the grills of my Great Outdoors smokey mountain series propane water smoker. I had a great run Saturday with 3 racks of ribs cooked over apple wood. They were very tender as they should be. When it come to ribs I do a great job. I have to work on my brisket a bt bit though... I'm sure this forum will get me all fixed up with great info.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky