Hello from Oakland County Michigan

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

harrisonhunter

Fire Starter
Original poster
Dec 6, 2007
Just thought I would say hi. I have been reading on here for months but haven't post yet.

I'm a long time hunter and outdoorsman that enjoy cooking and smoking the deer and fish that I get.

I have made many batches of smoked fish jerky on my brinkman electric smoker. Also have made many batches of summer sausage on the Gas Big Easy Grill that I have.

Welcome to the forum HarrisonHunter! Glad to have you here and I'm looking forward to your input.
smile.gif

Hello! Welcome to the SMF. From one Michigan outdoorsman to another!

We are looking forward to some of your hunting fishing stories, recipes, and pictures!
wink.gif

Where do all the Michigan guys keep coming from?? Just kidding! Welcome to the forum from another outdoorsman/hunter in the northeast!

Glad to have you as part of the SMF. Plenty of great reading here that turns into great Q!

Greetings from Livonia! It's good to have another outdoorsman through whom I can live vicariously... at least until I can swing a license and time to use it....

welcome to smf, fellow sportsman from minnesota. your interests exactly what landed me here and believe me there is a whole lot more than smokin fish and summer sausage. you will love this site and cant wait to share some smokes!!!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky