Hello from KY.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kyfarmfamily

Original poster
Apr 2, 2017
Bowling Green KY
I have a gas grill (Broil King), a gas stove (Camp Master), a "natural charcoal" smoker (green egg), and an electric smoker (Master Built).
The Master Built has burned out after about 7 smokes (had it about 6 months and now trips the breaker) which is kind of what brought me here. I need a new smoker for the wife that is simple and easy.

Welcome to SMF!

You should get in touch with MB customer service, they are pretty good about taking care of these kinds of things.

Al

Thanks!
I was looking in the app (my MB has the Bluetooth) and wow!
When I registered it it kept a copy of the receipt... I realized we bought a 3 year replacement plan from the store where we bought it!
It's a great day... starting with a call to MB first though... on hold now

Welcome to the board! You can never have too many grill/smoke options. People here will be happy to help you with advice.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky