Hello All

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

joshs

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Aug 4, 2008
Just wanted to stop and say hi. Love this sight. Have a Brinkmann elec. But I am planning on a new MES, Going to build a small wood smoker for personal use and my goal is to build a Big smoker later to do big cooks and maybe make a little money on the side.

Welcome to smf Josh. Plenty of people here to help with ideas when you go to build that new smoker.

Welcome, you'll love your MES.

Welcome to SMF Josh. One thing..a "small wood smoker" may prove a bit difficult...IF you mean to ONLY use wood. Now a charcoal/wood unit is much more suited to the smaller units. Those stick-burners tend to rather large fireboxes...it works MUCH better that way. Enjoy your time here!

Glad you joined the SMF. Looking forward to your building that smoker.

My ears all ways perk up when I hear "build"!Welcome to SMF!Good luck with your endeavors!
Happy Smokes!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky