Headed to Miron Mixon's school this weekend at his house!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Great information, much appreciated.

Quick question - how many people were in the class? Just curious.

There was about 65. mostly men and a few ladies. I would not go in the dead of summer!  Way too hot! They do one a month, so I was told.

Last edited:
Sounds like ya had fun, that's awesome. Wife must kinda like ya to get ya a gift like that ! :ROTF. Good for you, sure it was a great experience!

Excellent write up!  I am considering this class as well, I'm just debating on pulling the trigger.  Just the experience alone is amazing from what I can tell.. 

Ryan

Honestly, I would do it again. Pay attention to the details! One tip I would give is; they give you a note book to take notes in. Make about every 3 pages a separate category. i.e. ribs, chicken, pork, rub, injection. So, when he goes back to a category you can flip to it and add the info. Keeping it all together. 

That sounds like a great experience and a whole ton of information to gather!  I noticed that you said there were about 65 people in attendance.  Was it easy to ask questions in that format?  Looks like you got plenty of attention from the pictures.  And PLENTY to EAT!

Way to go Sticky Fingers family!  Your Missus done you right!

I'm just lucky to sleep indoors most nights.  
wife.gif

Obviously a wonderful weekend for you.  Congratulations and keep up the good work.

first.gif

That sounds like a great experience and a whole ton of information to gather!  I noticed that you said there were about 65 people in attendance.  Was it easy to ask questions in that format?  Looks like you got plenty of attention from the pictures.  And PLENTY to EAT!
It was surprisingly easy. Most didn't ask or someone would ask the same question you were thinking. He's mic up  and he repeats the question so everyone can hear. He's always saying any questions....any more questions. Him and his team have all bugs worked for out for sure!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky