havabarbque in Arizona

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
If it's around spring break I may be able to make it. I understand the scenery is a lot nicer at Havasu during spring break!
PDT_Armataz_01_11.gif

never been to a KCBS event.. this is something I would love to do some time. Is there vending? and what i mean by that is can a guy go to watch and pig out?

Justin, I'm assuming at this point, you have most of the Havasu questions answered?
azkitch

bbally--That's great to hear. I wish I could make it out there to CBJ it. It sounds like it's going to be a good one! Don't forget about the ones in the Phoenix area in the fall!

Oh, this would be fun to go to. I would love to get the heck out of this frozen wasteland and head down there for a couple of days then head up to Vegas for a couple of days. Unfortunately not gonna happen this year.

I did see Notley Que on the list. That's the guy that broke off from Slap Yo Momma on the last Pitmasters episode.

I have in laws that live in Lake Havasu City. I wonder how many sick days I can get. My wife may have to write a doctor's note for me. Man that would be fun!

Slap Yo Daddy, that is...Harry Soo is a fantastic cook. His pot luck entries are amazing! And recently, he held a Barbecue 101 class, and after the class, one of his students revealed himself to be Dave Anderson--Famous Dave his own self.

Well I got my room reservations. I have a relative that will be juding. I'm not really good enough for a competion, but good enough to go & have fun & unbelievable que!! Anybody else??

Sounds great drove by last week and it is a nice looking area.
will be attending the judging class on the 25th, and hopefully enter the salsa comp.
Then try and find Bbally to see how the bbq comp is done.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky