Hassleback Chicken Breast.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
HOLY SMOKES!! That looks absolutely amazing Eric. Almost like a chicken cordon bleu on steroids. What a fantastic looking meal and I agree, it is certainly worthy of being featured.

Robert

Reactions: SmokinEdge
Thank you David. Let your mind run wild with this one, flavor combinations are almost endless.
WOW, this was like a Hinze Ketchup commercial ....the anticipation and than the OH so good finish.

Eric you did good, that would be a great meal, and the pan shot , i'm in love . Melted mozza is my favorite

View attachment 674592

David
Thank you, both are exceptional, give one or both a try.

That looks awesome. I've never done the tater version, but I think this would be better.

Thank you much Jeff. Don’t be afraid to mix this one up flavor wise.

Added to my to do list. Looks fantastic!

Thank you rider, you are very kind, won’t happen but thanks for the thought.

Oh my goodness, carousel worthy ! I bet they taste as good as they look.

Thanks much Jim, very nice way to doll up boring old chicken.

Oh man! The plated shot was worth the teasing leadup! Looks mighty darn good.

Jim

Reactions: DRKsmoking
HOLY SMOKES!! That looks absolutely amazing Eric. Almost like a chicken cordon bleu on steroids. What a fantastic looking meal and I agree, it is certainly worthy of being featured.

Robert
Thank you Robert. You are correct, over the top cordon blue. But you could do Tex-Mex, Philly style, Greek, Italian with salami and marinara, it’s endless like a blank canvas. Hope I stirred your imagination.

Gouda or is that swiss? I've never seen gouda with eyes like that before....
Aged Gouda from Sargento. These were slices and yes I wondered about the holes because their regular Gouda had no holes, we love that cheese. Sure tasted like Gouda although a little like Swiss in the funk.

Reactions: indaswamp
Looks and sounds fantastic Eric, and the schrooms are big enough for me to pick out.

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: SmokinEdge
That is just killer looking! DRKsmoking DRKsmoking must be rubbing off on you as that is something David would of come up with. Nice cook.
Thank you Brian. I’ve pirated a couple things from David, I’m just paying it forward, now he can steal one from me. Lol

what a masterpiece of flavors jeez!!!! im definitely going to be trying this thanks for posting!!
Thank you much. You can go in just about any direction you like with this one.

Looks and sounds fantastic Eric, and the schrooms are big enough for me to pick out.

Point for sure
Chris
Thank you Chris. This sure wakes up the usual chicken for sure. No worries on the shrooms, I’ll take care of those, haha.

SE, Great post and your chicken looks incredible !
Thank you CM, a guy has to doll up that chicken every once in a while and this was darn good.

If you don't mind I'll snitch this idea for an upcoming dinner this holiday weekend.
Absolutely do so. Many flavor directions you can go with this. What I posted is basically cordon bleu on steroids.

I know I have already done some of yours Eric, But this chicken is all you, what a great idea

David
Thanks again David, it’s all good fun. I’m getting my menu together for fall, I’m going to try to have some fun. I know you will be too.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky