Happy Birthday Pops6927!!!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fpnmf

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jul 19, 2010
Fl
Happy birthday to my lifelong friend!!

Seems like just yesterday we were sneaking smokes in the attic.

Now we are 60.... sheesh...

Have a great day!!!

Craig

Happy Birthday Pops hope your having a great one
BD.gif

Happy Birthday Pops. Congrats on the 60. I cant remember that far back LOL  

Happy birthday, young'un!
BD.gif

happy birthday pops. Thanks for all the help you have given us here at SMF. You surley are appreciated.

Joe

Happy 60Th Birthday Pops! What is it they used to say?  Your not getting older your getting better!  I have picked up a lot of useful information from your post over the last couple of years and have found some of your perks and practices to be invaluable to the new or older smoker.  So I know this may be a day late, but when you get to 60 I heard that you get two days to celebrate, do you know if there is any truth to that? Happy Birthday POPS, we all love you!

Your SMF Friend!

Barry 
biggrin.gif

BD.gif

OMG!  Thank you Craig and y'all so much!  Another year gone by and another year to celebrate with family and friends!  My wife and sons are taking me out to the world famous Hoffbrau's Steak House for dinner; definitely a treat for sure!  http://hoffbrausteaks.com/   ... Shiner Bock Beer Mushrooms, Brau Chips, Hickory Smoked Steaks, real horesradish on the side... a feast to behold! 

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky