Happy Birthday Bud's BBQ

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
We're not done yet, Brother Bud!

A very happy birthday to you and may the thin blue never let you down!

Many happy returns!

God Bless!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY from the Grumpy old man....
biggrin.gif

I knew there was something special about tonight when I came home from work and made this evenings meal. I had told momma I was gonna make her something special.

Beer batter shrimp
Coconut batter shrimp
steamed brocolli
baked potato
hush puppies
salad

so you see, we did celebrate your birthday ! ! ! !
PDT_Armataz_01_27.gif

Hope you had a great one.

Bill

Monty, Bill and Deb,

Thanks for thinking of me.
I sit here tonight, a Jack or two not with standing, and think of all the great bbq folks we have met. From Clinton Mo to Lebanon, Tn, rilly great people who share a very basic and fundamental love of smoked meat. Thanks again for making this a great 39th birthday!!!!!

Happy B-Day Walt!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
And since it's your Special Day, hope you filled up the snowblower so "Ms T" can clear the driveway without stopping!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_11.gif
I did for Laura.....(Dawg ducks below flying fist).

39 huh? I guess that's the new math... 39 is the new 62...? Or do I have that bass-ackwards...?
tongue.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky