Happy Birthday Bud's BBQ

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Happy birthday Bud, enjoy the day and smoke sumthin rilly good for the ocassion!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

It's Bud's Birthday....oh ****
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_mrgreen.gif
. Only kidding. I too would like to wish my wunerfull hubby a Happy Birthday........gotta say, I gotta keeper, he's been unbeleivable through my hospitalzation and helping me get back on my feet.... and contrary to how some of you know how sweet I am
PDT_Armataz_01_23.gif
icon_evil.gif
....has put up with my****!!!!

Thank you folks....I will make sure he see's this!!!!
icon_smile.gif
cool.gif

Happy Birthday Bud! Hope today is the best for ya. Hope the Smokin Birthday Fairy brings you something good.

Happy Birthday, and may you have all the Q you can chew!

icon_mrgreen.gif
Thanks for thinking of me. I don't put much on birthdays, but you all have made this one of the best!

Mags, sorry but the 13th was taken when I was born. The 15th has a decent ring to it.......

Hawg, maybe more like a minced meat pie lately?????
PDT_Armataz_01_30.gif

Gypsy, great to hear from you. And, great to see you this Summer. Your rig looks fabulous. Hope we cross paths at a comp next Summer. Tell your wife hello and give that sweet baby a hug from us.

Jeff, I've been really rationing the Sleemans....sadly, have only one left. Was great to meet one of the last remaining Salesmen.

Willy Loman aka Bud

Joe, so great to hear from you. Rilly enjoyed meeting you in Clinton. I've got a little proposition for you.....I'll email you off line.

Mike, thanks for the greetings. It's gonna be a White Christmas in Ada.

And yes Cajun, Tonto is definetly the birthday fairy! "Another Jack, honey"

Thanks EVERYONE!!!!!
biggrin.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky