happy anniverary jeff!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Yep! Happy Anniversary to you and the Missus. Wish'n you many more to come!

icon_lol.gif
July 16th, seems like a great day for being born and getting hitched
icon_lol.gif

Congratulations from one who was born on the day you were married....just not necessarily the same year...

Happy Anniversary, Jeff & Abby. I think it's so nice to hear about anniversary's. It's so easy to turn and run when things get a little rough. But if you truly love someone you'll always try to work things out. Hope to see many more years of Happy Anniversary's here.

Congrats guys! What a sweet reminder, Jeff! I'm gonna change my b-day to 2 weeks before my anniversary so I can also be reminded. 3 dogs(2 canine, 1 human) in a 2 dog house gets cramped!

Wish you the best and many more to come.

POS

Jeff and Abby!

Please accept my most sincere best wishes on this special day! When you are in love the world is yours. When you become parents your children are your world. From my point of view you have made a nice world.

Happy Anniversary and many more to come!

Cheers!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky