Ground Formed Bacon Money shot

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Richie, that GFB looks top notch my friend! I could take a plate like that any day! Nice job!
icon14.gif
Justin thank you my friend I am totally satisfied with this and Mamma loves it.Thanks for the points I appreciate it

Richie

It looks fantastic Richie!

Your breakfast looks delicious!

Point for a great looking meal & making the carousel!

Al

It looks fantastic Richie!

Your breakfast looks delicious!

Point for a great looking meal & making the carousel!

Al
Al Thanks it was tasty & very filling,thanks for the points and the carousel ride,I appreciate it

Richie

Wow I missed this as well. That looks amazing!Thumbs Up. I wonder how it would stuff...:devil:

Last edited:
Wow I missed this as well. That looks amazing!
icon14.gif
. I wonder how it would stuff...
devil.gif
b Stuff into what? Thanks it was money saved to me,thanks for the points I appreciate it

Richie

Great job Richie. I really like this idea and can sure see some of this in my future.

POINT

Gary
Gary You will like this not that long curing and it taste great Thanks for the points I appreciate it

Richie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky