Greetings form Michigan

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

full throttle q

Original poster
Jun 27, 2007
Clinton Twp., MI.
New to this forum hang out on a couple others. Have a Chargriller, a couple UDS, Smokin' Tex, a Weber kettle and a gasser. I am in the process of building two large units. One stumps clone and one with a rotissorie.
I am still learning but want to junp into some local comps this year. I have some metal fab experience if someone needs help I will do what I can

Mike

Welcome to the SMF Mike! Looking forward to your Qviews and input.
smile.gif

Welcome to SMF! Sounds like you're set up with enough smokers to cook for a small army.
smile.gif
Looking forward to seeing pics of your smokers as well as the stuff that comes out of them.

This is a friendly sort of place, so make yourself at home and look around. We're glad you joined us.

Hia From Lake orion. I'm in the middle of a custom rig- stickburner/propane hybrid <Search "beast">. Welcome to SMF and enjoy! What area you from?

I am in Clinton Township, the shop is in Fraser. I will take some pics and post them. Richtee, did a search for "beast" and got everything but the cooker your building, got any links? love to see it
Mike

Welcome full throttle, sounds like you will be an asset to the SMF. Got any favorite recipes or rubs you would like to share?

Glad to have you here
icon_lol.gif

welcome to the site from another Michigander. You will like it here!
PDT_Armataz_01_18.gif

that thing is a beast, lookin good too. I will get some pictures up and try to participate. Thanks for the nice welcome, who knew there were many guys from MI. around we ned to plan a get together
Mike

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky